Oh no, A Meme!
Was wandering over at Genuine's, as usual, when I came across this meme he stole... swiped... borrowed, from a friend, and quite frankly, I'm feeling a bit naughty, as usual, and decided to -ahem!- borrow it also.
Please join in. (that means DO IT!)
Are you more...
01) Uptown or downtown? UPTOWN
02) Country or rock and roll? ROCK AND ROLL , BUT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD (but generally..it's ALL good baybeeeeeeeeeeeee!)
03) Extrovert or introvert? EXTROVERT
04) Top or bottom? BOTH! (and QUITE a few others besides!!!)
05) Timid or brazen? BRAZEN (duh!! With an answer like #4???? what do YOU think?)
06) Slow and drawn out or fast and furious? DEPENDS ON MY MOOD AND #4 ANSWER OPTION
07) Pitcher or catcher? CATCHER, I THROW LIKE A GIRL! (now,basketball is a WHOLE nother matter altogether! I'll whip your ass!)
08) Lefty-loosey or righty-tighty? RIGHTY
09) Into singin' in the rain or feelin' no pain? IT'S ALL GOOD.
10) Prone to bark or meow? MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!(I purrrrrr TOO depending on #4 AGAIN.)
11) Spider-Man or Wolverine? WOLVERINE. HE'S SO.... ALPHA MALE. ROWRRRR!!! (can't I have both?) ALSO DEPENDS ON #4 (PLUS, I'D LIKE TO GIVE THAT UPSIDEDOWN KISS THING A TRY WITH SPIDEY- damn sexy that!)
12) Crazy genius or starving artist? CRAZY GENIUS, ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS? (did you know that it is a fine line between genius and insanity??)
13) Alpha or omega? DEPENDS ON MY MOOD. (and #4)
14) Good time charlie or the third little pig who built his house out of bricks? CHARLIE (isn't it obvious??)
15) A cool cucumber or a hot pepper? USUALLY COOL, BUT DON'T PISS ME OFF OR YOU'LL HAVE FIRE COMIN OUTTA YER ARSE, GOT IT?
16) A bowler or a golfer? BOWLER (but I'm willing to give golfing a try)
17) Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE,NO... VANILLA...NO CHOCOLATE....ONE OF EACH PLEASE!
18) Meat and potatoes or haute cuisine? MEAT AND POTATOES
19) Livin' large or laughin' easy? BOTH. I WANT MY CAKE AND TO EAT IT TOO... ALONG WITH #17
20) Catch of the day or the house specialty? HOUSE SPECIALTY... I HATE, HAAAAAATE FISH. *gag,retch, heave*