8/19/2004

Oh no, A Meme!

Was wandering over at Genuine's, as usual, when I came across this meme he stole... swiped... borrowed, from a friend, and quite frankly, I'm feeling a bit naughty, as usual, and decided to -ahem!- borrow it also.

Please join in. (that means DO IT!)

Are you more...
01) Uptown or downtown? UPTOWN
02) Country or rock and roll? ROCK AND ROLL , BUT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD (but generally..it's ALL good baybeeeeeeeeeeeee!)
03) Extrovert or introvert? EXTROVERT
04) Top or bottom? BOTH! (and QUITE a few others besides!!!)
05) Timid or brazen? BRAZEN (duh!! With an answer like #4???? what do YOU think?)
06) Slow and drawn out or fast and furious? DEPENDS ON MY MOOD AND #4 ANSWER OPTION
07) Pitcher or catcher? CATCHER, I THROW LIKE A GIRL! (now,basketball is a WHOLE nother matter altogether! I'll whip your ass!)
08) Lefty-loosey or righty-tighty? RIGHTY
09) Into singin' in the rain or feelin' no pain? IT'S ALL GOOD.
10) Prone to bark or meow? MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!(I purrrrrr TOO depending on #4 AGAIN.)
11) Spider-Man or Wolverine? WOLVERINE. HE'S SO.... ALPHA MALE. ROWRRRR!!! (can't I have both?) ALSO DEPENDS ON #4 (PLUS, I'D LIKE TO GIVE THAT UPSIDEDOWN KISS THING A TRY WITH SPIDEY- damn sexy that!)
12) Crazy genius or starving artist? CRAZY GENIUS, ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS? (did you know that it is a fine line between genius and insanity??)
13) Alpha or omega? DEPENDS ON MY MOOD. (and #4)
14) Good time charlie or the third little pig who built his house out of bricks? CHARLIE (isn't it obvious??)
15) A cool cucumber or a hot pepper? USUALLY COOL, BUT DON'T PISS ME OFF OR YOU'LL HAVE FIRE COMIN OUTTA YER ARSE, GOT IT?
16) A bowler or a golfer? BOWLER (but I'm willing to give golfing a try)
17) Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE,NO... VANILLA...NO CHOCOLATE....ONE OF EACH PLEASE!
18) Meat and potatoes or haute cuisine? MEAT AND POTATOES
19) Livin' large or laughin' easy? BOTH. I WANT MY CAKE AND TO EAT IT TOO... ALONG WITH #17
20) Catch of the day or the house specialty? HOUSE SPECIALTY... I HATE, HAAAAAATE FISH. *gag,retch, heave*

2 comments:

Hula Doula said...

Ok we are so alike it's almost scary!

Ollie said...

Say, this is like a high school slambook!

x01) Uptown or downtown? Downtown--it's where I live.
02) Country or rock and roll? Rock, unless it is old (good) country.
03) Extrovert or introvert? Extrovert--have blog will revel.
04) Top or bottom? Depends on how tired I am.
05) Timid or brazen? Brazen.
06) Slow and drawn out or fast and furious? Depends on how tired I am.
07) Pitcher or catcher? Pitcher. And Quarterback. What can I say, I like throwing shit.
08) Lefty-loosey or righty-tighty? Right.
09) Into singin' in the rain or feelin' no pain? Sure.
10) Prone to bark or meow? I have 5 cats! Meow, duh!
11) Spider-Man or Wolverine? Wolverine. Mmmm... Wooolveriiiiiiine. *purrrrrr*
12) Crazy genius or starving artist? A nice blend of both. Reluctant artist who craves science.
13) Alpha or omega? Alpha.
14) Good time charlie or the third little pig who built his house out of bricks? She's a brick... HOUSE!
15) A cool cucumber or a hot pepper? Cucumber. Until some assmuch tells me to relax.
16) A bowler or a golfer? If I HAD to pick one.. bowler. But I could do without either.
17) Chocolate or vanilla? Yes, please.
18) Meat and potatoes or haute cuisine? Yes, please.
19) Livin' large or laughin' easy? Yes, please.
20) Catch of the day or the house specialty? Depends on the house specialty, of course.