My Christmas List
Well, my tree is up and my house is decorated, but there is something still for me to do.
My Christmas list to Santa. Perhaps you think I’m too old for a Christmas list? Well, I’m not. Do I actually believe in Santa? Well, no. But I DO believe in the whole IDEA of Santa. Arianna is 10 now. She is at that tender age where she still wants to believe in Santa, but isn’t quite sure if she does. To make things more difficult is where we live, none of her friends here celebrate Christmas or the whole Santa thing, and as a result, tell her there is no such thing as Santa. When she asked me if he exists and if so, why he doesn’t go to their houses I said, “He comes to our house because you believe in him. When you stop believing, he stops coming. If you believe in him with your heart, he will come. Your friends don’t believe, not really, and don’t celebrate Christmas anyway. That is why he doesn’t go to their houses.
That bit of brilliance saved my ass another year!
So, without further ado, here is MY Christmas list:
HI! Just writing you my usual wish list for this year. Hope the elves are behaving themselves and not swinging from the rafters drunk like last year! I heard Donner and Blitzen had a falling out and ended up butting heads, breaking a big piece of Blitzen’s antlers off and that Dasher accidentally got caught up in the scuffle and got a hoof to the backside. Ouch, but that musta hurt bad!
Anyway, as you know, I’ve been a good girl ALL YEAR, (Go on, check your list… and then again just to be sure!) and even on those few occasions I was naughty, well, you know ME…I was naughty in the very best way! *wink wink!* Here you go!
I would like the following:
* A job. I was hoping you could pull some strings, maybe??
* A webcam (for more pleasurable Instant Messasging)
* A 7.2 Megapixel Sony Cyber Shot…Because it would really, REALLY improve my blog, you know?
* My own domain name (www.scarlettcyn.com naturally!) and a lovely new blog home at TypePad. Yes, I’m greedy, how bout a kick butt new layout while you’re at it?
* I really, really want one of these so very badly in Charcoal or Black, PLEASE???????? Of course, the Navy one is nice also.(I’m so tired of drooling over the TWO new arrivals on the road here!) I know it’s a bit big to go under the tree, so outside will do just fine! Heh. V-8 Hemi! Vroom, VROOM!!!!
* A MUTE switch for you-know-who.
Well, I guess that about does it Santa. I'd appreciate what you can manage.
I also wanted to tell you that the usual late night snack goodies will be waiting for you with milk. I'm so glad you didn't cave in to the whole Atkins thing. I love your belly like a bowl of jelly just like it is! SMOOCH! A plate full of carbs will be waiting....
Love, hugs and kisses,
Well, that's my list y'all. I wanted to remind you stuffed turkeys not to forget your questions for the Inquisition this week, !!!