2/14/2005

Be Mine

Happy V-Day everyone!

This will be a short and sweet post. I have really only one thing to say to you, my readers, today on Valentine's Day..........

"Will you all be my Valentines?" *hug*

PS: 1) HELLO!? QUESTIONS PEOPLE! QUESTIONS!
2) Kitten Update:My blue point Himalayan's eyes are open today! He's a little piggie and HUGE. And I love him. He turned 2 weeks on Sat. Garfield, the Red one is doing fine and, well, pigging out incessantly. I love him too. He is damn vocal, btw.

4 comments:

cheryl b. said...

What do you think of strippers? Some friends and I went to see the Ultimate Males show on friday and had a blast. Have you ever seen strippers? Also, what do you think of men going (to see women)?

cheryl b. said...

P.S. if you have gone I'm going to need details.....

Ollie said...

I'm still waiting to see pictures of the little mister piggies. On second thought, I'd see them, fall hopelessly in love, and be half a globe away from snugglecuddling them.

cheryl b. said...

Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh......I'm so lonely