4/07/2005

Clap On!

Reason Number 28 not to get dressed in a dark room early in the morning:

You look down at your lap at a red light about 3 blocks from work and realize that you didn't put on the black slacks with with your cream snakesin print blouse and matching open toed heels you thought you did, but Navy instead. Not a big deal you say?

It is when look over at the BLACK-AS-SIN BLAZER you brought with you lying on the passenger seat.

Say it with me now............."DOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Lets blame it on the fact that I left work at 9pm last night, hmmm? Will y'all let me?

Please tell me some of you have had such Homer moments?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost the exact same fashion faux pas. Navy pants, black sweater. I went home and changed. At the time, I only lived 7 minutes from work.

And then there was the time I had to watch a theatre performance of "Hairspray" with my prescription sunglasses on because I had forgotten to put my regular glasses in my purse. Oh yeah, I look reeeeeaaal cool going out to dinner afterwards.

Anonymous said...

I went to work wearing one brown shoe and one black shoe. They were nursing clogs and I got dressed in the dark. I made my husband bring me the other black shoe!

Unknown said...

Now, Ollie's is a classic! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Miss Scarlett, do I have to find one of those star trek transporter thingies so I can go over there and kick your ass to get you outta that office at reasonable hour? I will if I have to... smooches dahling.