11/15/2004

Questions, Questions!

Oi everyone! It's that time of the week again! My how time flies, eh? I'm wanting your questions for my weekly Inquisition.

Mare Imbrium got her question in first DAYS ago! Yaaaaaaaaaaay Mare!! Woo hoo! (You will have your answer on Tuesday, hon) Man, I love it when lurkers like Mare de-lurk to play! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Makes my day.

I'm waiting for the others to arrive. Remember y'all, even if you get me a question late it's not a problem a'tall! I'll just save it for next week's answer session, so go on, sock it to me!

I'll be waiting in anticipation for your questions until 12:01am Tuesday, Pacific Time.

So, to quote Gwen Stefani's new single (which I freaking LOVE PEOPLE!) .........

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?????????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My question is: What is you greatest wish for your daughter?

-Carrie Jo