6/29/2004

It’s Official!

Now no complaining!! Y'all know that even if I wasn’t so completely into the whole Harry Potter thing, I still would have had to post this for Arianna’s sake.

Well, that and apparently, according to Arianna, Daniel Radcliffe that plays Harry in the films, will be my future son-in-law, so, you know, look at it as I’m being loyal to them both. Well, at least my girl has good taste in boys!

Oooh, I can hear my darling Amalah howling all the way over here on the other side of the planet!

So, in case you haven’t heard yet, the title of the latest book in the series will be………

*drum roll please*

“Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince”

And no, according to J.K. “I’m richer that the Queen” Rowling, the half blood prince is not Lord Voldemort. Hmm, I wonder……

Yaaaay! I can’t wait till its out and I can add it to my…erm, Arianna’s collection. Heh.



I wanna send a shout out to my friends Saz and Tom! I promised I would so they can brag that they knew me way back when after I’m a famous author (so they say!).

No comments: