8/11/2004

MR. PERFECT


Hey y'all.... came across this joke today and you know I just HAD to share it with you! Enjoy.


A rich lonely widow decided that she needed another man in her life so she placed an ad, which read something like this:

RICH WIDOW LOOKING FOR MAN TO SHARE LIFE AND FORTUNE ...NEEDS TO HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS:

>1) WON'T BEAT ME UP
>2) WON'T RUN AWAY
>3) HAS TO BE GREAT IN BED

For several months, her phone rang off the hook, her doorbell was ringing constantly, she received tons of mail, etc., all to no avail: none seemed to match her qualifications.

Then one day the doorbell rang yet again. She opened the door to find a man with no arms and no legs lying on the welcome mat.

Perplexed, she asked, "Who are you? And what do you want?"

"Hi," he said, " your search is over, for I'm the man of your dreams. I've got no arms so I can't beat you up and no legs so I can't run away."

"Well, then," she said, "what makes you think that you're so great in bed?"

To which he replied with a smile...……… "Well, I rang the doorbell, didn't I?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I wanna meet this guy. Just to see it.

Hula Doula said...

You are one sick girly!

BREEZY BRANDY said...

oh ya i agree with indigo, i wanna meet him!!!lol