9/03/2004

VOTE GENUINE/BUZZ 2004!!!!!

Could It Be Any Worse?

Naaaw, I don't think so. Not really. The Presidential Candidate is a good friend of mine. He's a GENUINELY good guy. Also? I've just recieved confirmation today from the Vice Presidential Candidate (in the Blogsphere) that when (I"m so positive, aren't I?) they win, I can have Condi's job.

Hot damn!!!!!

Personally, I think I'd do real well in Condi's job, don't you? I mean, I know I don't have a supertanker named after me or anything... (yet), and I'm not a gizillionaire, but still.... can I really botch things up any worse? I don't think so.

See, for instance, if I had seen the memo that she testified about, (you know, the one that didn't have a clear enough subject line-faugh!) back in August 2001? Hell, I would have thrown a major hissyfit (and you know I would have, too) if nobody gave it the proper attention. HELLO!!!!??????!!!!!! Jeez. Anyhoo.....

You know the best thing? All the scandals that the gossip rags would want to sniff out are pretty much already here on my blog! hahahahahahahahahaha. That takes the wind out of their sails, now doesen't it?

(I tried to post the lovely button they've made up here on my blog, but apparently BLOGGER.COM doesn't like it much.)

Just remember Vote Genuine/Buzz in 2004!!!!!!!!!! A vote for Genuine is a Genuine Vote!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dave said...

That Genuine/Buzz ticket sounds like the real deal to me! They've got my vote!

P.S. I'm sure you'll make a fabulous Condi!!