2/11/2005

Happy Birthday Wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my Mama's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! I LOVVVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama turns a number that she would kill me for announcing over the internet. I don't know why, since I honestly don't think she looks anywhere near her age. My mama is boo-tee-ful. Purdy. Get it?

Don't belive me? Men 20 years younger chase her down and try to date her. And her figure is still very nice too! And mama hasn't had that facelift she dreams about either! Her smile is like the sun on a dreary day and there is this lively twinkle in her eyes, even when she is sad and depressed.

I'm not just saying this cause she is my Mom, its the truth, all of it. She is a really special and loving lady who deserves to have a better life than the one she has had.

Anyway, Mama, poor thing, has a bad cold for her birthday, and that really sucks. I hope all of you will join me in singing Happy Birthday to her.

"Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to You! Happy birthday Dear MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthdaaaaayyyyyy Tooooooo YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I love you Mama, more than words could ever say.But then you know that, don't you?

Love, forever and ever,
Friss

No comments: