4/26/2004

Are you feeling lucky?

Well yes actually, I am. But it's a little bit frightening. Fine, so I LIED! It's a LOT frightening. Things are going along quite well. So well in fact, that I'm waiting with baited breath....... for the shit to hit the fan cause to be honest, this is NOT NORMAL.

I'm feeling quite positive about the next round of IVF next month. That will probably wear off, oh, I'd say in about 2 weeks or so. (maybe sooner, I'm getting freak out pangs already) My job is going well.I mean, so far, so good. *knocks...POUNDS on wood*. Ditto for Z's new job.*more wood knocking*. Evil MIL keeping her yap shut for the past 2 days (which TERRIFIES Me, cause that is SO not normal. She must be up to something. I'm not paranoid, I'm realistic! There IS a difference.) Actually looks like I've lost some weight. Daughter being nice to mama (me) (ie: no pre-teen psycho hormone surges) for days now. Very odd. As a matter of fact, I don't remember a time in my life that so many things were going well for me at once. See why I'M SCARED??? THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

I thought it was just me, so I kept my terror to myself. But then,what really scared me was that the other day, Z said the same thing. Well great, just when I was doing a good job at ignoring my mild fits of terror. Thanks honey. No, really. THANK YOU.

No, the IVF has to work this time. Cause otherwise....... I might throw a complete hissyfit, and that just wouldn't be pretty.

Jeez, I hope I make it home in one piece.


No comments: