7/04/2004

Aidan's HERE!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Aidan James was born at 2:30 am today! I'm so estatic and so very happy for them all. I don't have stats yet, but I'm sure he's just perfect! I just got my notification call from Houla Doula. (Again, thanks Tammy!)Mother and baby are doing fine. I'm glad, from a woman's point of view, that her labor was short.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GEUNINE'S ON THE BIRTH OF BABY AIDAN JAMES!

According to inside sources... Genuine is beyond thrilled (Great catch Gen!Heh.) and also amazed that he has NO WAY TO POST ANYTHING TO HIS BLOG! Can't post. Can't audblog. Poor thing. Don't worry Gen, we'll all wait patiently for your blow-by-blow tomorrow. All of you get some rest!

(Do y'all think I could possibly use any more exclamation marks than I already have? No? Think again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Again, Congrats! Kiss that baby Aidan for me!
Love and hugs ~ Cyn

No comments: