7/04/2004

Baby Aidan On The Way!

No, not MY baby Aidan,(don't I wish though?) but my friend Genuine's! Woohoooo! I'm so excited.

First his dog wanders back home, now his new son has decided to make his appearance. Actually, I told both he and the Mrs while chatting on IM a mere SIX hours ago, that since Dodger the dog showed up, Aidan shouldn't be too far behind!

I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to Genuine's SIL, Houla Doula for the long distance phone call alert at 6:30am my time that the baby was on the way. (Don't worry honey, I was almost out the door to go to work!) And an extra big THANKS to Genuine, for insisting that she call me! MWAAAAH to both of you! (If you don't mind, I'll save all demonstrations of affection for Mrs. G until AFTER her body is through expelling that baby out... she might get violent and smack me good in the middle of a contraction!)

I'll keep y'all updated when I get my next phone call.........(hint hint!)

No comments: