7/07/2004

I'm Being A Sheep Today.... SO SUE ME!

I took this Quidzilla quiz because, well, Mindy and Genuine did, I loave the both of em to pieces, and I'm having one of my "Sheep follower" moments. Baaaaaaa, bleat bleat!!!

But lookie, aint' I cute? I look like Captain Caveman or something! (Actually, my hair gets like that without my Frizz-Ease here with the humidity. And if you laugh at me, I'll be forced to hurt you. Don't make me do that. It WON'T be pretty - much like my hair without the aforementioned Frizz Ease.) Follow me darlings... I have the urge to go play in the countryside. Come on, you KNOW you want to go frolic in the country with me!

Sings: "The hills are alive, with the sound of MUUUUSICCCCCCCCCCC......."Zarathud
You are Zarathud the Incorrigible! A Hard nosed
Hermit of Medieval Europe and Chaosphe Bible
Banger. You were once considered an offender of
the faith, a fact of which you are inordinately
proud to this day. People tend to follow your
lead. Too bad, because you like to take them
out into the countryside and lose them.


Which Erisian apostle are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks to Pam the Beancounter for this....um...unique(!)Quidzilla Quiz.

Now I just have to figure out this trackback thingie so I don't get on her shit list.

No comments: