7/09/2004

Baaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Well, I'm doing it again. But if you know me AT ALL, you will know that THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL I COULD NOT DO THIS!

That being said, thanks to Genuine for sharing with the planet the new name of his penis courtesy of Rum and Monkey Blog! Since I firmly (heh, pun intended!) believe in turnabout is fair play, and since I feel like being a sheep again.... I would like to announce the name of my "female bits":

Please say hello to: is The fantastic sexy socket..
Take The Female Bits Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.


Yes, it's called THE FANTASTIC SEXY SOCKET!!!

and of course, because women are doubly blessed, I also have the pleasure to announce the name for my breasts as....

My mazabas names are is Cleopatra and Mickey.
Take The Boobs Name Generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Oh go on! You know you want to take the tests yourself. DO IT!

No comments: