5/09/2005

Wandering Thoughts

Does anyone else occasionally yearn for the days when your greatest worry was trying to figure out:

a) How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
b) What Mom was making for dinner.
c) When Dad would get home from work
d) How to convince mom/dad to let you stay up an extra half hour.

I know I do. Like today for instance. Who knew back then what a pain in the ass it sometimes is to be an adult?

Now I'm Mom and I'm wondering - on the way home from work- what in the HELL am I going to make for dinner and too brain fried to put much-ok, any!!- concentration into it. Then later, trying to figure out how to get to bed a half an hour EARLY. (which I never seem to do!)

Sigh. I didn't realize how good I had it.

Although, to be completely honest? I sometimes do wonder how many licks it takes...............


...............to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, you sickos!

Damn! Get your minds out of the gutter! There's only room for me in the gutter today, and I'm doing laps!

No comments: