6/13/2005

Once Upon A Time...

Every now and then I come across an email that I have to post on my blog, not just mindlessly forward via email. Why? Because it just "tickles me scarlett" and I have to share it with you, that's why!!

In all fairness, I will give a shout out to the person who sent it to me... so thanks Haifa! I needed that chuckle honey!

This is the fairy tale we should have been reading as little girls!

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: "Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper young prince that I am. Then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.".

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:

'I don't fucking think so!!!!!!'

The End

Y'all know you loved it! Admit it!

No comments: