6/20/2005

Drat, and Double Drat!

I almost forgot to beg... erm grovel.... uh, nag-ahem!- request/remind you all to get a question in for this week's Inquisition. So do it already, willya?

Shall I give you a deadline and make you completely jittery and anxious about getting your question in on time? Ok. 12 noon on Wednesday, Pacific Time is your deadline. Answers to follow soon thereafter!

In the meantime, I'll ask you this: What do I (apparently) have in common with Sadd*m Huss*in? (I bet THAT woke y'all up, now didn't it?) I'll give you a hint... it's not day of birth! (crappy hint, huh?)

2 comments:

Scarlett Cyn said...

Now THATS what I'm talking about!!! Questions, and yummy ones! Ok, one. But it's a start! Fantastic. It involves shopppppping. The whole question is almost better than a wet dream.

Shhhhhhh! I said ALMOST! (jeez!)

One question tho...... is there a limit on said gold card? and what (or WHO) do I have to do to get someone to hand me an AMEX Black card, may I ask??

Lessssseeee, shopping... no bill to pay..... anywhere my heart desires........ *pant, drool*

Anonymous said...

Ummm... You're also addicted to Doritos like S'dam?

I can't think of any questions though.