5/26/2004

Back to Normal

Well, almost all is right with MY world, hell with the whole bloody BLOG WORLD as of today. (Now if I could just manage to get pregnant!)

My two DEAREST fellow bloggers, two of my bestest, most favorite people -period- are back from their respective hiatus' and boy am I happy! So I just wanted to say "WELCOOME BACK MINDY (The Mommy Blog) and GENUINE!", and as I said on Mindy's blog... It's about damn time!"

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!

This isn't to say that I didn't email, IM, and basically harrass them both on a daily basis, becasue, WELL, I did. So yes, techincally, I was getting my Mindy and Genuine fix... but, the blog is just... different.

They both write so well and the blogs are a lovely look-see into their thoughts and lives. It's like going to your best friend's house every day! I hope that one day, my blog will be as good as theirs are.

Welcome back you two. You were missed.

No comments: